Helmet House Construction currently has two career opportunities. To apply, please fax your resume and salary requirements to 772.569.5830.
1. Construction Project Manager/Estimator for Design-Builder in Florida.
Helmet House Construction in Vero Beach Florida is a 32-year old Custom Building Company. We are currently seeking an experienced Project manager/Estimator to join our team. The candidate must have proven track record of managing single family and large remodeling projects. Join a well-established Company that values its employees and provide excellent growth potential.
Primary Duties, Responsibilities and Job qualifications:
• Understanding and implementing project plans, shop drawings and specifications to insure compliance with the contract documents.
• Experienced in submittal preparation, estimating, pricing, material procurement and project scheduling.
• Negotiate with construction trades, issuing purchase orders and administering budget.
• Produce and maintain job agreements, proposals and contract documents.
• Assist in identifying value engineering opportunities.
• Overseeing all aspects of construction assuring timeliness, quality, and budget adherence.
• Supervise subcontractor’s work and schedules to achieve excellent quality standard.
• Possess a positive relationship with clients, subcontractors, employees.
• Conduct field meetings to review safety, schedule, equipment and manpower needs.
• Responsible for final punch-out, cleaning and on-time completion.
• Implement and ensure the project closeout process is properly completed.
• Strong independent organizational team work and analytical skills.
• Ability to manage multiple complicated tasks simultaneously.
• Strong problem-solving and leadership skills.
• Great attention to details.
Communication skills and abilities:
• Excellent oral/written and listening skills.
• Advanced computer and electronic devise skills.
• Multi lingual (English and Spanish) is favored.
• Ability to organize, prioritize and delegate assigned projects.
• Report directly to Owner and internal accounting team.
• Dependable, self-motivated, friendly demeanor with high energy level and strong work ethic.
• Good driving records and valid driver’s license.
• Drug free and willingness to be tested.
Education and Financial knowledge:
• Bachelor’s degree in construction from an accredited university.
• Minimum of 5 years’ construction background and service experience.
• Understanding and ability to interpret construction laws and business practices.
• Experienced communication and relationship skills with authorities.
• Advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles.
• Track and manage job costs.
Compensation: Salary commensurate based on education and experience.
Vero Beach Home Builders - New Homes Vero Beach - Custom Home Builders Vero Beach
Helmet House Construction
900 20th Place
Vero Beach, FL 32960